|TERMS AND CONDITIONS SALE||Home|
Terms and conditions for selling on www.shabticollections.com
In principle everyone is allowed to sell shabtis on shabticollections, but must obey below Terms and Conditions:
1. Sellers will only sell shabtis on shabticollections after they have assured themselves to
2. Sellers will be honest and open with regard to repairs and restorations.
3. Sellers guarantee the authenticity of the objects they offer for sale. If the buyer can
4. Seller will indemnify and hold harmless shabticollections and its webmaster for any claims relating to sales. Shabticollections and his webmaster can not be held liable for non payment of
5. Seller will pay a sales fee of 10% on the sales price agreed between buyer and seller with a minimum of EUR 50. Seller is obliged to transfer the sales fee within 30 days after the sale has been completed between seller and buyer.
6. Seller accepts that shabticollections retains the right not to accept the offer to place the shabtis on www.shabticollections.com at any time for whatever reason. If so, the sales fee will not be due by seller. Sellers are therefore advised not to transfer any funds to shabticollections until approval by shabticollections.
7. Seller accepts that shabticollections retains the right to remove shabtis during the one-years placing period without prior notice and for whatever reason.
8. Seller accepts that copyrights upon providing photographs and text relating to the shabtis that are sold are transferred to shabticollections for an unlimited period of time, thus enabling shabticollections to include this information in the website and its database.
9. These Terms and Conditions are governed by Dutch law and the Dutch Court in The Hague will be the only court that will deal with any disputes in relation to these Terms and conditions.