|TERMS AND CONDITIONS DATABASE||Home|
Terms and conditions for adding shabtis on www.shabticollections.com
In principle everyone is allowed to have his or her shabtis on shabticollections, but must obey below Terms and Conditions:
1. Owners will only provide shabtis on shabticollections after they have assured themselves to
2. Owners will indemnify and hold harmless shabticollections and its webmaster for any claims relating to the database.
3. Owner can add their shabtis free to the database by sending the requested information to the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Owner accepts that shabticollections retains the right not to accept the offer to place the shabtis on www.shabticollections.com at any time for whatever reason. If so, the webmaster is not required to provide for an explanation for not adding the shabtis to the database.
5. Owner accepts that shabticollections retains the right to remove shabtis without prior notice and for whatever reason.
6. Owner accepts that copyrights upon providing photographs and text relating to the shabtis that are added to the database are transferred to shabticollections for an unlimited period of time, thus enabling shabticollections to include this information in the website and its database.
7. These Terms and Conditions are governed by Dutch law and the Dutch Court in The Hague will be the only court that will deal with any disputes in relation to these Terms and conditions.